MGS team ensure the highest level of compliance is achieved with your customs and biosecurity (quarantine) requirements.
MGS experience in handling various types of cargoes via ports and terminals in our region is a key factor in guaranteeing the success of our logistics and forwarding operations.
- Lodgement of import declaration prior to arrival and thorough pre-lodgement checks of shipment documentation with the authorities.
- Customs Consultancy Services
- Lodgement of Full Import Declarations (FID) and Self-Assessed Clearances (SAC)
- Quarantine advice, appraisal and attendance
- Import Permit applications
- Shipment monitoring and status reports
- Landed Costing Reports
- EDI and electronic communication with customs authorities
Trusted by the world’s fastest growing companies:
MGS major Benefits ▲
We believe that we are long-term partners and are dedicated to our goal of providing safe, efficient and professional services for the benefit of our customers.
Our expertise of more than 15 years in the field of freight forwarding and logistics is a promise for best in class service.
MGS acquired complete set of skills in our field in many years of experience which is of paramount importance for our offering to clients.
Custom tailored solutions is not just a syntagm for us, it is a way of working and improving constantly our services for the benefit of our customers.
We strive to have a service offering that is personal, we do not work based on the concept of one size fits all.
Minor details make major changes.